Your gift voucher is issued by, and remains the property of Sarah Walton Photography. Upon checkout please supply the address that you would like your gift voucher posting to or select collection from studio.
- Gift vouchers are non-refundable.
- Newborn sessions take place in our studio in Steeton (BD20 6RL).
- Your gift voucher must be kept in a safe place and presented at the time of booking your photography session (either by phone picture, email or in person) to verify that you are the gift voucher holder.
- Newborn photography sessions must be scheduled at least 6 weeks in advance, and are based on photographer availability. Ideally newborn sessions should be booked before babies arrival (at any time from the 20 week scan) and these sessions are best suited to babies who are 3 weeks of age or less. If at the time of booking your baby is over 3 weeks of age, you may be offered a different session type that is more suitable to your baby’s age, as we cannot guarantee we will be available to accommodate you at short notice. In this circumstance, the amount of your gift voucher shall be used as credit towards another session type.
- The photography session is to be held at a time agreed to by the photographer and gift voucher holder.
- Gift vouchers are valid for a period of 12 months from the date of issue and the session must be booked for a date within this 12 month period.
- Gift vouchers can only be used at Sarah Walton Photography for photographic services and/or products as described on the voucher, no substitutes or alternatives are allowed.
- Gift vouchers can only be used once and you may not exchange your gift voucher for cash or other services.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen vouchers and replacement is at the sole discretion of Sarah Walton Photography.
- Only the original gift voucher is accepted and a damaged voucher may not be accepted.
- Gift vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other vouchers or offers and are non-transferable. You may not sell your gift voucher and it may not be used in sales or promotional activities including giveaways, or prizes in competitions without our prior consent. We reserve the right to cancel any gift voucher that we suspect has been resold or obtained in connection with an unauthorised sales or promotional activity.
- All gift voucher holders must sign a legally binding photography contract with Sarah Walton Photography, before any photographic or print services will be administered. Without a signed contract, the gift voucher holder does not have the rights to any services provided by Sarah Walton Photography, and does not have the right to use the gift voucher in exchange for any photographic or print services.
- Sarah Walton Photography reserves the right to amend these gift voucher terms and conditions from time to time with no prior notice.
Gift vouchers for a package; The gift voucher entitles the holder to a single photography session only and includes the items as detailed in the information section for the session/package you have selected. Approximately 2 to 3 weeks after the date of the holders photography session, they will be invited back to the studio to view their gallery of images and place their order. Should the holder wish to upgrade their package (from the package on their gift voucher), this can be selected at their viewing appointment and the value of the holders gift voucher shall be used as credit towards their upgraded package. In this circumstance, the Client agrees to forfeit any and all products that may be included on the gift voucher in exchange for upgrading their package (i.e. you will not receive items in the original package PLUS items in the upgraded package. Only items in the selected, upgraded package shall be delivered to the Client). All items ordered will be charged at our normal rates at the time of placing an order. All orders are payable at the time an order is placed and cannot be cancelled or altered due to the bespoke nature of our items. The Photographer will endeavour to fulfil print/USB orders within 28 days of receiving full payment for an order or within 28 days of the Client(s) selecting their images for print (if this date occurs later than payment). The Photographer will endeavour to fulfil wall art/product orders within 4 to 6 weeks of receiving full payment for an order or within 28 days of the Client approving an album proof (where applicable). All orders are to be collected from our studio, unless agreed otherwise.
Cancellation: The gift voucher will be forfeited if the holder does not attend their appointment (session or viewing) and all print credit shall also be forfeited. Rescheduling, and carrying over your gift voucher may be considered where (1) more than 48 hours notice of cancellation is given and (2) if there is a genuine reason beyond your control. Any such rescheduling and carrying-over is entirely at the sole discretion of Sarah Walton Photography.
Expired Gift Vouchers: Gift vouchers are non-refundable and it is the holder’s responsibility to book within good time. We recommend contacting us to book your session at least 6 weeks before your gift voucher is due to expire, as we do get booked up well in advance.
APPLICABLE LAW: These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the Laws of England and Wales.