NOW BOOKING BLUEBELL MINI SESSIONS!
Bluebell Mini Sessions are back!
Join me on selected dates at the beginning of May in Ilkley, West Yorkshire, for some outdoor fun with one of my Bluebell Mini Sessions.
These sessions are great for kids as I can capture them enjoying the great outdoors in a relaxed and beautiful environment. Why not jump in a few shots on the day to update your family portraits too!
BLUEBELL MINI SESSIONS
FACE TO FACE VIEWING APPOINTMENT IN MY STUDIO
THREE FULLY EDITED DIGITAL IMAGES TO DOWNLOAD
THREE 9 X 6 INCH PRINTS (TO MATCH YOUR CHOSEN DIGITAL IMAGES)
CUSTOMISED FACEBOOK TIMELINE COVER IMAGE
There are very limited spaces available, so please book quickly once dates are released to secure your session!
These sessions are not suitable for babies who cannot yet sit fully unaided, unless they will be supported by a parent or sibling during the session.
THIS IS WHEN YOU CAN CHOOSE YOUR IMAGES AND UPGRADE YOUR PACKAGE IF YOU WISH.
FULL GALLERY OF HIGH RESOLUTION IMAGES ON USB STICK (APPROX 15 TO 20 IMAGES) – £199
A PRESENTATION BOX OF FIVE 6 X 9 INCH MOUNTED PRINTS – £99
A PRESENTATION BOX OF TEN 6 X 9 INCH MOUNTED PRINTS – £125
PRINT BOXES ARE AVAILABLE AS MATCHING PRINTS OF YOUR PURCHASED DIGITAL IMAGES. YOU CAN ALSO OPT TO PURCHASE WALL ART OR PRODUCTS FROM OUR BEAUTIFUL BESPOKE COLLECTION. PLEASE SEE OUR PRODUCT PAGE FOR DETAILS.
(THESE PRICES ARE IN ADDITION TO YOUR £99 BOOKING FEE)
Please read the full TERMS & CONDITIONS via the link to our T’s & C’s below BEFORE BOOKING as booking fees are non-refundable. Your booking implies that you have read, fully understand and agree to the T&Cs. You will be sent a copy of these Terms & conditions to sign via email within 7 days of booking your session. Sessions take place in Ilkley (exact location and where to meet will be confirmed with each client a few days prior to your session, as I like to scout my locations a couple of days beforehand, to make sure we get the best scenery!).
How to book your session
- Book using the form and checkout below.
- The £99 booking fee is non-refundable and reserves the date and time of your session. Sessions are not reserved or confirmed until payment has been made.
- Exact locations will be released to those booking a session and will be confirmed a few days prior to the session.
- These sessions are timed to give us the best lighting conditions in the afternoon/early evening – we do not offer earlier appointments for this reason.
- You will be invited to my studio in Steeton, West Yorkshire to view your gallery of approximately 15 to 20 images around two weeks after the date of your session. This is your time to select your images and place your order. You can also choose to upgrade your package and/or add wall art and products onto your order at this appointment.
- Adverse Weather: Should it not be possible for the mini session to go ahead on the planned date due to adverse weather conditions, then the Photographer will contact the Client(s) reschedule the session to a another date to take place as soon as possible.
- Please read our full Terms & Conditions for further information.